Our web designs are affordable not just because we use an established state of the art, WordPress framework, but also because we go beyond that offered by most web designers catering to small businesses. Our work with you doesn’t end at the creation of your site – we’ll empower you to drive traffic to your site if that’s what you want to do. This means you have the chance to make your website provide a return on your investment in it by taking our optional one on one training, as and when you feel you need it.
And of course it doesn’t take long to set up your site as we start out from a baseline design rather than from a blank sheet. We’ll have a basic site up and running within a couple of days, and within a further 2 or 3 days, the tweaks you need will have been added.
You only pay for what you need and we’ll add content if you want us to or you can take our one on one training to get started adding your own content.
Why spend thousands $$$ on a bespoke design that you later find doesn’t convert visitors into customers? Conversion is partly down to layout of the page. So it makes sense to have a flexible site that can be changed to test different layouts and arrangement of items on the page.
Advantages of the Devon Web Designers Approach
- For the same spend on a bespoke site you get more than just a website – you get a website set up to handle your SEO.
- You can use our services or anyone else’s you choose later for enhancements to your site – you are not tied into us, unless you want to be
- The price you pay includes more value than most other web design offerings
- You can add on expert coaching to ensure you get off to the right start with your new site
- Every new client gets the bonus of four free business coaching sessions with an expert business coach.