All trackable visitors to the client website will be tracked using Google Analytics. Google Analytics will provide very detailed information about the site’s visitors. For a quick and simple view of visitor numbers there will also be access from within the WordPress dashboard to WordPress graphs showing daily statistics.
Optionally we can install an alternative but fully featured stats package called Clicky.
Clicky is easier to understand than Google Analytics. However there is an additional monthly cost. Please advise us if you’d like this stats service added to your site.
We’ll also set up a small photograph or graphic symbol to represent our client online – so that when clients comment on other people’s websites – as you should to promote your own site – everything you do is branded. This can be very beneficial for the site’s promotion as people start to recognise the client image and associate it with trust.
Also we will install software to limit the amount of spam received on the site from comment spammers. This will make the client’s job of owning the site, easier.
New Google Account
In order to do this we will set up a new Google Account for the client. When finished we will provide details of this account.
- Set up Gmail account for the client
- Integrate Google Analytics
- Install Clicky (has additional monthly fee – optional)
- Set up of WordPress.Com account and JetPack stats
- Set up of Gravatar account
- Set up of Akismet (optional and has monthly cost)
- Supply client with access to these services and email account.